A big step for small.Welcome to iPhone SE, the most powerful 4-inch phone ever. To create it, we started with a beloved design, then reinvented it from the inside out.
- Retina display; 4‑inch (diagonal) LED‑backlit widescreen Multi‑Touch display
- 12‑megapixel iSight camera with 1.22µ pixels; ƒ/2.2 aperture; Hybrid IR filter; Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
- 4K video recording (3840 by 2160) at 30 fps; Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps; Take 8-megapixel still photos while recording 4K video
- FaceTime HD Camera: 1.2‑megapixel photos; ƒ/2.4 aperture; Improved local tone mapping; Retina Flash; Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G
- Fingerprint sensor built into the Home button; A9 chip with 64‑bit architecture; Embedded M9 motion coprocessor
The A9 is the same advanced chip used in iPhone 6s. The 12-megapixel camera captures incredible photos and 4K videos. And Live Photos bring your images to life. The result is an iPhone that looks small. But lives large. DesignA beloved design. Now with more to love. iPhone SE takes an incredibly popular design and refines it even further. Crafted from bead-blasted aluminum for a satin-like finish, this light and compact phone is designed to fit comfortably in your hand. A brilliant 4-inch Retina display makes everything look vibrant and sharp.
And matte-chamfered edges and a color-matched stainless steel logo finish the look. TechnologyThe most powerful 4-inch phone ever. At the core of iPhone SE is the A9, the same advanced chip that’s in iPhone 6s. With 64-bit desktop-class architecture, the A9 chip brings you spectacular speed and responsiveness. And with console-class graphics performance, your favorite games and apps are incredibly rich and immersive. Making it a mighty chip for maximum performance. Super-efficient M9 motion coprocessor. Embedded directly into the A9 chip, the M9 motion coprocessor connects to the accelerometer, compass, and gyroscope for a range of fitness tracking capabilities, such as measuring your steps and distance.
It also makes it easy to activate Siri by simply saying “Hey Siri,” without having to pick up your iPhone. CameraThe only camera you’ll ever need. With a 12-megapixel camera, you can be sure to capture sharp, detailed stills like the ones shot on iPhone 6s. That includes shooting – and even editing – brilliant 4K video, which is up to four times the resolution of 1080p HD video. Live Photos.Capture more than a moment. Live Photos bring your sti